Updated July 4th, 2017
Please read the following carefully as it is legally binding.
Your use of Servercraft’s products, services and web site is subject to the terms of this legal agreement. “Servercraft,” “we,” and “our” mean Servercraft, LLC. “Products,” “services” and “web site” are referred to collectively in this document as “services.” By using Servercraft’s services you consent to be bound by this agreement. You may not use our services if you are not of legal age to form a binding contract or if you are barred for any reason from receiving our services under the law.
Servercraft reserves the right to revise or amend any portion of this agreement at any time and at its sole discretion and without advance notice to you. Any changes will be effective when they are posted to the site. Your continued use of our services following any change in terms of service will signify that you accept such changes. If you do not agree to any changes in the Terms of Service Agreement, please discontinue use of our services.
Violation of the Terms of Service is grounds for cancellation of service without refund and possible civil or criminal prosecution.
1. “Charges” means the applicable fees payable by you to Servercraft in exchange for our products and services
2. “Content” means information published on the Servercraft website or transmitted by us as part of the services we provide
The provisions of the Terms of Service Agreement are in no way exhaustive. Any conduct that violates laws, regulations, or the norms of internet use is prohibited. Servercraft reserves the right to limit or prohibit any of your activities that damage the reputation of Servercraft as it pertains to your use of our services.
No Tolerance Spam Policy
Servercraft has a no tolerance spam policy in regards to any bulk email transmission for commercial mailing. This includes the transmission of bulk e-mail by a third party to advertise a website or e-mail address hosted on Servercraft's network. Servercraft will not tolerate the use of its network for the posting of messages or commercial advertisements which violate the rules, regulations, FAQ or charter of any newsgroup or mailing list. Commercial messages that are appropriate under the rules of a newsgroup or mailing list or that are solicited by the recipients are permitted. Violating or overreaching the interpretation of this policy will result in the immediate termination of your Dedicated Server without prior notice, without the possibility of a refund.
Game Server Use Policies
By using our services to host a Minecraft Server, you explicitly agree to the Mojang EULA (End user license agreement) at the following web address, https://account.mojang.com/documents/minecraft_eula
, and any future changes Mojang may make to it's EULA. If you refuse Mojang's EULA, please cease use of our Minecraft Hosting immediately.
Servercraft and the services it provides may only be used for lawful purposes. Transmission, distribution, or storage of any information, data or material in violation of United States or state regulation or law, or by the common law, is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to, material protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, or other intellectual property rights. Servercraft.co's services may not be used to facilitate infringement of these laws in any way.
Servercraft does not prohibit the use of distributed, peer to peer network services such as Tor, nor does Servercraft routinely monitor the network communications of customers as a normal business practice. However, customers are responsible for the contents of network traffic exiting their Server. Any usage that prompts the receipt of abuse complaints pertaining to violation of United States and/or international copyright law must be promptly discontinued to avoid service cancellation for violation of these terms.
1. You agree not to access or attempt to access any of our services by any means other than the Servercraft interface.
2. You agree not to circumvent Servercraft security features for any reason, particularly in order to access the system without incurring charges.
3. You agree not to engage in activities that interrupt or interfere with Servercraft services.
4. You agree not to use servercraft.co in a manner that unfairly, as determined by the sole discretion of Servercraft, encumbers any system beyond those provided to you as part of the service you purchased.
5. You agree not to perform any network-based attack on any network, host, or server, including but not limited to “denial of service” attacks or attempting to crash the server.
6. You agree not to reproduce, sell, or trade Servercraft services.
7. You agree that your account is your sole responsibility and that you will accept the consequences of any breach of your obligations under the Terms of Service agreement.
8. You agree that you are responsible for the security of your account and that you will keep your passwords confidential.
9. You agree that you are responsible for all activities that occur under your account.
1. Game Servers include a money back guarantee with a length defined by the plan you have purchased, provided that you notify us by email with an explanation of any issue you experienced. We will provide a full refund for that service, this applies only to new customers. The money back guarantee does not apply to returning customers.
2. Dedicated Servers include a 5-day money back guarantee, provided that you notify us by email with an explanation of any issue you experienced. We will provide a full refund for the service less a 15% cancellation fee, this applies only to new customers. The money back guarantee does not apply to returning customers.
1. You agree to pay all relevant charges incurred from your use of the Services.
2. You authorize Servercraft to automatically charge the amount you owe to the credit card you provided.
3. You agree that charges may be amended sometimes and that any change in prices will be communicated to you by email a reasonable amount of time before such changes take effect.
5. You agree that Servercraft may cancel your account if any of your payments are delinquent immediately with or without prior notice.
6. You agree that Servercraft has your authorization to charge any past due amounts and bring your subscription active with us until you have formally submitted a cancellation request via our support center located at http://servercraft.co/support.
7. You agree that you will notify Servercraft 24 hours before your automatic renewal date and payment in the event you wish to cancel by submitting a ticket to servercraft.co/support. Failure to do so may result in the cancellation occurring after your renewal date and payment and will take effect before your next upcoming payment renewal cycle.
Limitations of Liability:
You expressly acknowledge and agree that to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law Servercraft shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Servercraft has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; or (v) any other matter relating to the service.
Nothing in these TOS shall affect the statutory rights of any consumer, exclude or restrict Servercraft liability arising from fraud or other criminal action or exclude or restrict any liability for death or personal injury arising from the negligence of Servercraft.
You expressly acknowledge and agree that:
Your use of the service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. To the maximum extent permitted by law Servercraft disclaims all warranties, conditions and other terms of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to any implied term of merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, and any term as to the provision of services to a standard of reasonable care and skill or as to non-infringement of any intellectual property right.
Servercraft makes no warranty or representation that (i) the service will meet your requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the software will be corrected.
Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the service is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from Servercraft through or from the service shall create any warranty or other obligation not expressly stated in the TOS.
Servercraft reserves the right to terminate your account at any time. At the discretion of Servercraft solely, any fees paid in advance will be refunded.
You agree that you have no right to use any of Servercraft’s logos, trade marks, or domain names.
You agree to defend, hold harmless, and indemnify Servercraft from any and all liability, claim, loss, judgment, damage, cost or expense (including, without limitation, reasonable legal fees) arising out of your breach or violation of any covenant contained in this policy, or resulting from your use of the Services.